Building & Unit Features
Live In Super
Actual photos! Great deal! Best priced spacious and bright one bedroom. South exposure, serene view from the 5 HUGE windows! There is a new dishwasher in the kitchen with great cabinet space. The apartment is not renovated but freshly painted. Hardwood floor throughout and 3 large closets!! Building offers full-time doorman, park-like plaza with Empire State views, New exercise room, Package room, Dry-cleaners, Bike-room, Outdoor childrens play-area, Private basketball court and Parking lot. Close to NYU buildings, Transportation, Movie theaters, shopping and restaurants. Sorry, no pets.
Beautiful upgrade/renovation of the Lobby and gardens. Apartment faces the garden area. Very bright and sunny.
• No Pets Allowed
• Live-in Super
• Oversized Windows
• Common Courtyard/Garden (OS)
• Bike Room
• Laundry in the Building
• Garage/Parking on Premises
• Near Subway(s)
• Heat+Hot Water Included
• Designed by world famous architect, I.M. Pei
• Beautifully updated/renovated Lobby and gardens
• 2 Blocks to St. Gabriel's Park
• 1 Block to NYU Medical Center
• 3 Blocks to FDR Drive & East River
• 3 Blocks to the 6 Train at 33rd Street Station
• 2 Blocks to 2 Supermarkets
• Easy Access to Queens/Midtown Tunnel
• 5 Blocks to Bellevue Hospital Kips Bay Cinemas, Kips Bay Cleaners, Kips Bay Branch of the New York Public Library, etc. are all part of Kips Bay Plaza.