Operations Associate – New York, NY
Operations Associate needed for Red Sparrow Realty Group. We are seeking a highly motivated, talented individual with real-world experience, business acumen, leadership potential and academic achievement. Looking for a hardworking, trustworthy, organized person, with a can-do attitude, along with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to gain an understanding of the inner workings of a residential real estate brokerage.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Improve landlord relations and increase rate of landlord acceptance
- Organize and update listings for the benefit of field agents.
- Manage, update and monitor key system.
- Manage, update and monitor proprietary database.
- Capture floor plans and edit photos as necessary and update archive of pictures.
- Assist manager in recruitment of licensed salespeople and brokers.
- Advertise marketable properties to solicit client interest.
- Sign the Company up for broker blasts related to commercial real estate
- Maintain commercial database for Company's commercial open listings
- Support closing desk and listings department
- Manage client relations and CRM.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Working knowledge of web-based applications such as On-Line Residential (OLR), StreetEasy, Craigslist and social media websites.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technological platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- Understanding of NYC real estate.
- Committed, dedicated individual who shows initiative and drive for success; motivated.
- Individual who can lead by example and properly follow instructions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business preferred.
- New York State Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (preferred).
For more information about our firm, please visit our website at http://www.redsparrowrealty.com. To apply please email a cover letter with your resume to email@example.com. Please list " Operations Associate " in the subject line.