Real Estate Associate – New York, NY
Real Estate Intern needed for Red Sparrow Realty Group. We are seeking a highly motivated, talented individual with real-world experience, business acumen, leadership potential and academic achievement. We are looking for a hardworking, trustworthy, organized person, with a can-do attitude, along with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to gain an understanding of the inner workings of a residential real estate brokerage.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Analyze landlord blasts for undervalued properties (“good deals”); missing keys or photos, access and disseminate information to the sales team
- Be familiar with source of listings, access parameters, pet info, incentives and disseminate info to agents
- Cross reference landlord blasts with key log to propose action to obtain additional keys
- Cross reference landlord blasts with photo archive to propose action to obtain actual photos
- Post advertisements for residential rental properties to various websites to solicit interest from prospective tenants/clients
- Update photo archive, ensure photos are watermarked
- Measure effectiveness of advertising; Optimize lead generation and tracking; Recommend new or enhanced marketing strategies as necessary
- Capture floor plans and photos online as necessary and update archive of pictures.
- Assist field agents or office personnel with various objectives
- Update key log in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Ensure all ads have quality photos, well written descriptions and that the details concerning the listings are accurate and up to date
- Modify existing listings to improve ad quality and update price changes. Remove or replace expired listings
- Know the preferred listings and be able to cross reference properties with neighborhood, zip code and transportation maps
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Working knowledge of web-based applications such as Naked Apartments, RentLinx, RentHop, Zumper, Padlister, Postlets, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support digital advertising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Ability to work remotely
- Committed, dedicated individual
- Individual who can lead by example and properly follow instructions
- Must have taken Business or Finance, or any Real Estate-related courses
For more information about our firm, please visit our website at http://www.redsparrowrealty.com.
To apply please email a cover letter with your resume to [email protected]. Please list "Real Estate Associate" in subject line.